a Telehealth Appointment?
to your Telehealth Appointment?
About Telehealth Appointments
Telehealth appointments allow you to speak directly with your physician, with both video and audio, through your computer or mobile device, without having to leave the safety of your home. You can participate in telehealth if you have internet access and a smart phone, tablet or computer with a camera and microphone.
- No transportation time or costs
- No need to take time off of work
- Access to our specialists
- Avoid the risk of exposure to illnesses
- Reduced wait time
- Eliminate childcare issues
- Our telehealth system is secure. All data is encrypted, and none of your information is stored. Doxy.me adheres to HIPAA, PIPEDA and GDPR data privacy agreements.
- You don’t need to sign up for an account! When you are ready to attend your appointment, simply enter our portal below or go to our site at https://COUG.Doxy.me and check into the waiting room. Your provider will start the visit when they are ready.
Two ways to schedule:
Call (614) 396-2684
Check in to your Telehealth Appointment
How to check in for your telehealth video visit
- Use a device or computer with a camera and microphone. We recommend using your cell phone device. The following browsers will work: Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Android devices use Chrome, and Apple/IOS devices use Safari.
- Click the ENTER PORTAL button above or click https://coug.doxy.me to enter our secure telehealth site.
- From dropdown menu, choose your provider
- Type in your full name and click Check In.
- Allow your browser to enable your webcam (camera) and microphone.
- You will see yourself in the window and click Check In.
- You will come to a waiting screen until your provider starts your telehealth visit.
Tips to make your call great
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Restart your device before your visit.
- Test your camera and microphone from the Waiting Room.
- Use headphones if possible.