Join our team
Join our team
At Central Ohio Urology Group (COUG), we have built a company culture of employee empowerment, respect and a shared enthusiasm for teamwork and patient care.
Our employees share a passion and focus on delivering an exceptional patient experience through kindness, respect and communication every single day. We are looking to bring on new team members who are goal-oriented in their career and share our passion to deliver the best care in the region to our patients.
Why Central Ohio Urology Group?
- Culture – Join our patient-centered team that fosters a culture of compassion, teamwork and employee empowerment to deliver quality care that exceeds expectations. We’re passionate about our patients, our team and our referring physicians.
- Technology – We are pioneers of innovation and proud to be the first in the region to offer the latest technology in urological care.
- Benefits – We offer a competitive pay and benefits package with a corporate focus on providing work-life balance for our employees.
- Opportunity for Growth – We are the largest urology practice in central Ohio and are expanding our practices nationally, giving us the ability to serve a larger group of the American population with the highest quality medical services.
Empowering Our Employees Means:
An Open-Door Policy
We conduct consistent work performance reviews as well as an “open door policy” within our departments, including HR.
Third-Party Reporting Services
To promote a trusting and safe culture and communication, COUG offers a 24/7 compliance and ethics reporting hotline to allow employees to express any concerns or questions they may have.
Employee Assistance Programs through
We provide resources and help for mental health and substance abuse concerns, critical incident response services, resources for legal assistance and financial help.
We work hard to offer competitive benefit packages:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- 401K Plan with an employer contribution
- Competitive PTO package
- Employee Assistance Programs available 24/7 to confidentially discuss or obtain resources regarding mental health or substance abuse concerns
- Paid holidays
- Free parking
- Regular business hours, Monday to Friday – your weekends are free!
More specific information on our salary and benefits will be discussed during employment interviews.
Learn More About Our:
Job Application FAQs
I applied for an opportunity. Now what?
We are so excited that you decided to apply to our team! Once your application is submitted, our recruiter will review your application and resume. You will hear from us either by phone or email letting you know if we are interested in setting up an interview. From there, if we feel the role is a good match, your recruiter will communicate next steps in our hiring process.
How can I check on my application status?
To find the best candidates, we use numerous recruiting platforms, such as our website and Indeed. We advise that you check back on the medium you used for your application to receive any and all application updates.
What is the interview process, especially related to COVID-19?
We strictly follow COVID-19 policies and procedures. Our interview process does vary by position and department; however, the first step is to complete a brief phone screen with our recruiter. If we would like to move forward with the application following the phone screen, we will get in touch with you for an interview with the departmental manager. If you are invited to interview onsite, please abide by social distance precautions and wear a face mask.
Does COUG hire for summer or seasonal jobs?
While these positions are not as common, we may do so on occasion. Please continue checking our website for open positions!