Why Use the UroLift System to Treat BPH/Enlarged Prostate?
Central Ohio Urology Group is a UroLift Center of Excellence serving patients in the Columbus, Ohio region. The UroLift System provides a proven treatment that can get men off BPH medications which can make a person feel foggy and cause sexual dysfunction. Treatment with the UroLift System has a risk profile better than surgical procedures that may have serious complications and a long, painful recovery. The treatment may be right for you if any of the following apply:
- You want a BPH solution that preserves your sexual function.
- You do not want to take a pill for BPH.
- You tried BPH medication and are unhappy with the side effects.
- You do not want to undergo major surgery due to risks of complications and side effects.
- You want to regain your quality of life with limited downtime.
- You want a minimally invasive treatment that can be performed in your doctor’s office.
To learn more, contact us at (614) 396-2684 to request an appointment.